Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi There!


My name is Andrea Dean, but my friends and family call me Andi. I am a senior at TCU. I am an Ad/Pr major with a studio art minor. I plan to attend UCO in the fall to get a second degree in Early Childhood Education. Because of my recent change in career path, I wanted to take this class Children's Lit. I am excited to get the semester started! Our professor asked us to reflect on our favorite book from childhood. Letters from Felix: A Little Rabbit on a World Tour byAnnette Langen and Constanza Droop is my favorite book. It is an interactive book about a little rabbit that gets lost in an airport and travels the world writing letters to his beloved owner. Throughout the book kids get to open letters from the rabbit and learn about interesting places all over the world. This book also reminds me of when my dad would travel when I was younger. This book was a surprise he gave me when he returned from one of his longer trips. I still remember reading this together right before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment